Founded in 2016, Domino Media Group is a nationally-recognized, female-led Public Relations and Creative Marketing firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. We believe that access to the right tools and the most connected team can create a Domino effect for any company. We stay tapped into trends and the fast-moving culture, attuned to what speaks to consumers at every evolving moment. We approach public relations and marketing through a different lens, implementing unconventional tactics that garner excitement and place clients at the forefront of consumers. We represent leading brands in the lifestyle, design, fashion, and retail categories.
Domino is seeking a Public Relations Director to lead the PR team. The position is in-person in our Atlanta office Monday-Thursday and remote on Fridays.
- Work alongside the President to lead the company's Public Relations clients.
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for clients.
- Oversee the Public Relations Coordinator.
- Create and execute client strategy to meet objectives and goals.
- Lead pitching efforts for all clients, and work alongside the Public Relations Coordinator to ensure all angles are timely and relevant
- Pitch and secure feature stories and brand stories on a national and regional scale across online, print, broadcast and podcast media.
- Initiate creative brand-building opportunities, events, and collaborations.
- Draft press releases as necessary
- Develop strong relationships with national and local editors, influencers and tastemakers.
- Serve in a proactive role to assist the team with day-to-day tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 4-6 years of lifestyle PR and agency experience
- Proactive - Acts & suggests without needing to be explicitly told what to do. Brings fresh ideas and improvement processes to the table
- Quick, Critical Thinking - Demonstrates an ability to absorb new information and draw insightful conclusions on the fly
- Excellent Communications Skills - Speaks and writes articulately and efficiently in all forms of communication; presents ideas with confidence and enthusiasm
- Savvy Relationship Manager - Can convey to clients or colleagues why a suggested idea might not be effective from a production perspective (or, in budget) while thinking on one's feet to present alternative solutions
- Efficient - Able to work quickly without sacrificing work quality
- Self-starter - Exhilarated by the opportunity to own entire projects and assignments with comfort
- Creative - Loves coming up with new and experimental ways to rethink everything from the tastemaker dinner party to the brand mobile
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Unlimited PTO: The beauty of what we do allows us to work from anywhere as long as we have a computer in hand. However, we do encourage our team to take time off. We ask that you plan accordingly and ensure all work is completed before going out of office. PTO must be requested in advance and approved by Domino's president.
- Happy working environment: Fun and productive workplace, non-competitive. Everyone is held accountable for supporting the team.
- Manager of your own destiny: Open discussion on onboarding new clients, always allowed the opportunity to suggest & set new policy/standards for the company, skill-sharing to co-learn across teams - from event production to digital strategy to influencer relations.
- Mental health days: receive one day a month off for you to go to the doctors' appointments and do other things that better you personally, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically, etc.